Introducing Procom DAS (Distributed Antenna System) Solution for Indoor Coverage
antennaPRO is pleased to introduce the new range of PROCOM DAS (Distributed Antenna System) solutions. The range of products provides a positive way of improving indoor coverage by distributing radio signals in a precise and measured way to eliminate dead or poor coverage areas.
Eighty percent of wireless calls originate from indoors - yet only two percent of commercial buildings offer in-building wireless solutions to manage the traffic. Modern building construction methods often rely on using materials, which effectively shield radio waves, thus, the need arises to provide solutions that enable the RF signals being distributed throughout the inside.
In buildings with public access there is often a demand for Emergency Services and First Responders to be able to communicate effectively, which requires the provision of a safe, secure and reliable distribution of the RF signals.
So what is available in the Procom DAS portfolio?
Procom has a wide range of components to support a DAS solution whatever the situation whether high-rise buildings, across sprawling campuses, through massive stadiums and other high-density demand areas.
There are a number of different products to distribute RF coverage.
• Duplexer combines the low and high RF spectrum on to a single common line.
• Power splitter splits the entire RF signal in 2, 3 or 4 ways
• Couplers cover from 80 to 2700 MHz
• TETRA combiners ensure the highest possible isolation between several TETRA-radios
• Indoor circularly polarized antennas specially designed for confined areas
• Ultra wideband Omnidirectional DAS antennas Low profile indoor antenna for the 380-6000 MHz band
• Indoor linearly polarized patch antennas specially designed for closed rooms for ceiling mounting
For more information about the PROCOM DAS product range, click on the downloadable PDF on the side of this page.
Alternatively, give our team a call on 01227 743099 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org